Monday, October 25, 2010

St. Charles Senior

On my visit home I begged and pleaded my brother to let me take some senior shots of him. As most of you know taking pictures of my brother is like trying to pull teeth. But when I asked if we could take some pictures of his girlfriend AND him in the same trip, he was so kind as to ask her without begging. Seeing that they live about an hour away from eachother, I think it was a good excuse to be able to see one another on a school night. Either way, we were both happy and I was able to get some good shots of her as well as my baby brother. K is a very sweet girl and a good sport to let me be her paparazzi for the day. K is a senior at St. Charles and is looking to pursuit pharmacology in college!! Smart girl, eh?!!?














Congrats K and good luck next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment