Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Awesome Sherman Cousins!

A few days ago I was blessed with some awesome company, my cousin J and his family. How cute are they?? J is a Marine and is moving from Delaware to Cal-i-forn-i-a, so along the way, Oklahoma was a great pit-stop. (at least I thought so!!) I had a great visit and was soo happy to have them be able to stay. Let me just say that I am very thankful we had Skittles on hand. T had just woken from a nap and boy did he have other things in mind than smiling for pictures. H was of course a ham, ready with a smile on que! Mom and Dad did a little bit of chasing and I did a lot of bribing with Skittles. Hope you Sherman's like what I got!! Love ya!!! OH, and I forgot to mention, they blessed me with a box of Superman Ice Cream (click on Superman for an explaination, for those that don't know what you're missing) and frozen Uncle John's Cider both from MICHIGAN :o). Am I a spoiled girl OR WHAT? Thank you guys!!! Everyone LOVED it!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sherman's!!! Miss you already!




















Have fun in Cali, Sherman's!! Hope to see you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment