Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to Oklahoma Family!!! Miss you already!!!!

My Family came in March to come visit this AH-MAZING state of Oklahoma... um... that was sarcastic ;o) I wish they didn't have to leave. I honestly do NOT think there is ANYTHING harder than saying 'see ya later' to the people you love the most at the airport. There is something about not being able to watch them leave past security (so I think). At some point you HAVE to cut the cord and that is NOT my thing. It could be a week of absence, and this girl is shedding some serious alligator tears. In my case, I will see them again in 2 months, and you'd think I was never going to see them again. My co-workers were so kind as to give my husband some Kleenex for the ride home... needless to say, we BOTH used them. ;o) BUT A HUGE shout out to my padre, that man does NOT fly. And he jumped on that plane and OWNED it. Not saying I didn't get some FUNNY pics of Dad and Brother before take off, courtesy of mi Madre.

but THANKS DAD... and of course Mom and Brother too! Love ya'll!!! Next time don't go back!! XOXO


















I <3 THEM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment